2018 Toyota 86 in Scottsboro, AL, Serving Albertville, Anniston, & Fort Payne
The 2018 Toyota 86 from High Country Toyota in Scottsboro, AL – serving Albertville, Anniston, Fort Payne, Gadsden, Guntersville, and Madison – is a stylish sports car with power and comfort to excite any driver. The aggressive design has 17-inch twisted-spoke alloy wheels and front fender-mounted vortex generators with the 86 badging fixed for all to see. A 2.0L 4-cylinder engine is ready to rumble with 205 horsepower and a 6-speed manual transmission for maximum control. Comfortable sport seats with delicate silver accent stitching are the perfect place to relax while you drive. A suede-like, Granlux material covers the door and instrument panels for a soft interior trim you can run your fingertips over. Entertainment options are easily controlled with the 7-inch audio display, and the Bluetooth wireless connection syncs your smartphone for hands-free calling. Your standard auto-dimming rearview mirror is integrated with a backup camera for superior vision at all times.
Today is a great day to buy a new vehicle from High Country Toyota. We have great financing options and deals on new 2018 Toyota 86s you have to see to believe. Take your test drive today when you visit High Country Toyota at 3011 South Broad Street, Scottsboro, AL 35769.
- LED rear combination lights (brake and turn signal indicators)
- Multi-Information Display
- Direct Ignition System
Starting MSRP: $26,255
- 17-in. twisted spoke alloy wheels
- Dual analog and digital speedometer
- Front engine, Rear-Wheel Drive
Starting MSRP: $28,385
86 GT Black
- LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL)
- Air conditioning with filter
- Solid front and rear stabilizer bars
Starting MSRP: $28,385
Front and rear
Long hood. Short rear deck. The classic sports car profile. 86 brings this design to the modern era with each surface sculpted to help give this ride a wind-cheating drag coefficient of just .29 Cd. And best of all, this aggressive style helps optimize overall performance, too. The large chin spoiler and integrated canards help keep the front end planted firmly to the ground for sharpened turn-in and response. The rear diffuser improves airflow and reduces turbulent air exiting from under the car, adding function to its street-ready attitude.
At the heart of 86 is a potent 2.0-liter flat-four engine. With its horizontally opposed pistons and compact packaging, this engine sits low in the chassis for optimal balance and performance. In the manual transmission-equipped 86, this engine reduces friction and pumping loss, helping to provide an optimized power curve. It’s got some muscle too, with the manual transmission-equipped 86 getting 205 horsepower and 156 lb.-ft. of torque, plus a red aluminum intake manifold. In the automatic-equipped 86, its Boxer engine pumps out 200 horsepower and 151 lb.-ft. of torque.
Hill Start Assist Control
Every 86 comes standard with Hill Start Assist Control (HAC).20 This convenient technology helps to keep the vehicle from rolling backward when switching from brake to accelerator on an incline.
Smart Stop Technology®
SST18 helps reduce engine power when both the brake and gas pedals are pressed at the same time under certain conditions. The feature doesn’t engage if the brake pedal is depressed before the accelerator pedal, allowing time for the driver to move from brake to acceleration. And for those track days, that also means that you can still heel-toe in the manual transmission-equipped 86 without any problems.
18. Smart Stop Technology® operates only in the event of certain contemporaneous brake and accelerator pedal applications. When engaged, the system will reduce power to help the brakes bring the vehicle to a stop. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all impact stopping distance. Smart Stop Technology® is not a substitute for safe and attentive driving and does not guarantee instant stopping. See Owner’s Manual for details.
20. Hill Start Assist Control is designed to help minimize backward rolling on steep ascents. It is not a substitute for safe driving judgment and practices. Factors including speed, grade, surface conditions and driver input can all affect whether HAC will be effective in preventing a loss of control. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.