2018 Toyota C-HR in Scottsboro, AL, Serving Albertville, Anniston, & Fort Payne
The 2018 Toyota C-HR from High Country Toyota in Scottsboro, AL – serving Albertville, Anniston, Fort Payne, Gadsden, Guntersville, and Madison – leaves a lasting impression everywhere you drive it. Make a statement with the chiseled surfaces and precision-cut details. You’ll love the aggressive, vortex wheels and the diamond-like design. Fueling new adventures has ever been easier than with the 2.0L Dynamic Force engine. A continuously variable transmission makes handling this crossover a breeze. The cabin exudes comfort with soft-touch, leather-trimmed accents on the steering wheel and shift knob. The 60/40 split-folding rear seat opens up a world of cargo-carrying possibilities for the over packer. Control audio and more on a 7-inch touchscreen display designed to put intuitive controls right at your fingertips. This is the simple yet exciting life you’ve always wanted in your 2018 Toyota C-HR.
Today is a great day to buy a new vehicle from High Country Toyota. We have great financing options and deals on new 2018 Toyota C-HRs you have to see to believe. Call to schedule your test drive today at 888-739-3256, or visit the showroom at 3011 South Broad Street, Scottsboro, AL 35769.
- Color-keyed power outside mirrors with turn signal indicators
- Power windows with one-touch auto up/down in all positions
- Center armrest
Starting MSRP: $22,500
- Integrated fog lights
- Outside hatchback door handle with touch-sensor lock/unlock feature
- Passenger-side glove compartment
Starting MSRP: $24,350
Precision-cut, diamond-like exterior styling
Distinctive style meets rebellious spirit in the first-ever 2018 Toyota C-HR. Introducing an edgy new ride that effortlessly takes center stage. Uniquely expressive, C-HR’s precision-cut lines shine from every angle.
2.0-liter 4-cylinder engine
Power C-HR is a lively 2.0-liter inline 4-cylinder Dynamic Force Engine with Toyota’s advanced Valvematic technology. Designed to give you an optimal blend of handling performance and fuel economy, C-HR helps you get to the party quickly with a manufacturer-estimated 27/31 mpg.
Available Smart Key System with Push Button Start
When you’re always on the move, you don’t want to waste time searching for your keys. That’s why C-HR is available with the Smart Key System with Push Button Start. This lets you unlock the front doors and rear hatch, plus start C-HR, far more easily – all while the key fob sits comfortably in your pocket or bag.
Advanced, high tensile-strength steel goes into the construction of every C-HR. This material is strategically placed to help increase body rigidity, offering you a smooth ride every time you get behind the wheel. High-tensile-strength steel also helps stiffen up C-HR’s chassis for enhanced handling.
1. MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $885 for Cars, $960 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (Sienna, C-HR, RAV4 Gas, RAV4 Hybrid, Highlander Gas, Highlander Hybrid, 4Runner and Tacoma), $1,195 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,195 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Actual dealer price will vary.
11. The Smart Key System may interfere with some pacemakers or cardiac defibrillators. If you have one of these medical devices, please talk to your doctor to see if you should deactivate this system.
17. Drivers are responsible for their own safe driving. Always pay attention to your surroundings and drive safely. Depending on the conditions of roads, weather and the vehicle, the system(s) may not work as intended. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.