2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid in Scottsboro, AL, Serving Albertville, Anniston, & Fort Payne
2018 Camry Hybrid
The 2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid from High Country Toyota in Scottsboro, AL – serving Albertville, Anniston, Fort Payne, Gadsden, Guntersville, and Madison – is a bold sedan that’s ready to make a statement. A muscular body conveys confidence with an irresistible network of flowing lines and sharp edges. Who says power can’t exist in a hybrid engine? The 2018 Toyota Camry Hybrid has an impressive 176-horsepower with the 2.5L Dynamic Force engine. Take her for a spin and you’ll find out what true comfort and convenience feels like. Noise-reducing windshield glass, cozy cloth seats, and multiple entertainment features are yours to keep. An integrated backup camera works like a second pair of eyes from the rear, and the projected path lines guide you into place. Entune 3.0 is your personal infotainment system with options for customizable interior lighting. Manage your performance over the hybrid energy monitor and maximize your potential for greatness.
Today is a great day to buy a new vehicle from High Country Toyota. We have great financing options and deals on new 2018 Toyota Camry Hybrids you have to see to believe. Call to schedule your test drive today at 888-739-3256, or visit the showroom at 3011 South Broad Street, Scottsboro, AL 35769.
- Bi-LED combination headlights with auto on/off feature
- LATCH (Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children) includes lower anchors on outboard rear seats
- Energy-absorbing collapsible steering column
Starting MSRP*: $27,800
- LED combination taillights
- Embossed mesh interior trim
- Child-protector rear door locks and power window lockout control
Starting MSRP*: $29,500
- LED headlights with fully integrated LED Daytime Running Lights (DRL) with auto on/off feature
- Dual zone automatic climate control with air filter, electric compressor, humidity sensor and rear-seat vents
- Side-impact door beams
Starting MSRP*: $32,250
Camry Hybrid’s powerful shape and captivating style will announce your arrival ‐ with authority. The muscular shape is defined by a pleasing blend of sweeping curves and chiseled surfaces. It’s an irresistible symphony of flowing lines and sharp, unconstrained edges that always makes an impact.
Toyota’s dependable Hybrid Synergy Drive® relies on a sophisticated hybrid battery. It’s been relocated to help increase trunk space, and its light weight helps maximize efficiency. This trusted system has been continually refined for 11 years, helping make it remarkably reliable.
Camry’s available Bird’s Eye View Camera22 with Perimeter Scan uses front‐, side‐ and rear-mounted cameras to display a panoramic overhead view. It helps you get in and out of the tightest spots with confidence.
Toyota is devoted to safety and dependability, and proper vehicle maintenance is important to both. That’s why we include a no cost maintenance plan with the purchase or lease of every new Toyota Camry for 2 years or 25,000 miles, whichever comes first.16 24-hour roadside assistance is also included for 2 years and unlimited miles.38
16. Covers normal factory scheduled service for 2 years or 25K miles, whichever comes first. See Toyota dealer for details and exclusions. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
22. The Bird’s-Eye-View Camera does not provide a comprehensive view of the area surrounding the vehicle. You should also look around outside your vehicle and use your mirrors to confirm surrounding clearance. Environmental conditions may limit effectiveness and view may become obscured. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
38. Does not include parts and fluids, except emergency fuel delivery. Valid only in the continental U.S. and Alaska.
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $895 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius v, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $995 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,295 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Actual dealer price will vary.