2018 Toyota Tundra in Scottsboro, AL, Serving Albertville, Anniston, & Fort Payne
The 2018 Toyota Tundra from High Country Toyota in Scottsboro, AL – serving Albertville, Anniston, Fort Payne, Gadsden, Guntersville, and Madison – provides the power you need to finish the job. An aggressive design captures all the attention, so everyone’s watching while you work. Show off the bold honeycomb grille and rev up your engine, which may be the 4.6L V8 engine or the available 5.7L V8 engine. A spacious cabin has plenty of space for you and your guests, or for all of your cargo. The split-folding rear seats can also collapse to create even more room inside. Two 12V auxiliary outlets are located in the front and the rear for easy access to power. You can use the standard rearview camera to backup with confidence every time you’re hauling a heavy load or claiming a parking spot at the end of the day.
Today is a great day to buy a new vehicle from High Country Toyota. We have great financing options and deals on new 2018 Toyota models you have to see to believe. Call to schedule your test drive today at 888-739-3256, or visit the showroom at 3011 South Broad Street, Scottsboro, AL 35769.
- Two-speed windshield wipers
- Fixed rear window
- 6-passenger seating capacity
Starting MSRP*: $31,120
- Halogen fog lights
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers
- Sliding horizontal rear window with privacy glass
Starting MSRP*: $32,830
- LED headlights
- Silver billet-style grille
- Deck rail and tailgate caps
Starting MSRP*: $40,385
- Chrome “PLATINUM” badge (driver and front passenger door)
- 5.5-ft. Short Bed
- Two front 12V auxiliary power outlets; one rear 12V auxiliary power outlet
Starting MSRP*: $47,080
- Chrome “1794 EDITION” badge (driver and front passenger door)
- Large fuel tank (38-gallon)
- Driver and front passenger seatbelt pretensioners with force limiters
Starting MSRP*: $47,080
Toyota Racing Development (TRD) is one of the most revered names in performance. That’s why the team at our exclusive in-house TRD facilities in North Carolina works tirelessly to ensure that every vehicle that carries the TRD badge is worthy of the name. Our latest creation, TRD Sport Package, features exclusive styling touches that include a powerful hood scoop and 20-in. alloy wheels with a black-accented finish.
To handle the torque of Tundra’s available i-FORCE 5.7L V8, our engineers fitted the rear differential with a massive 10.5-inch ring gear. This allows use of an aggressive 4.30 rear axle ratio to help amplify and transfer the 401 lb.-ft. of torque the 5.7L V8 produces to the ground.
The customizable 4.2-in. Multi-Information Display provides odometer, tripmeter, instant/average fuel economy, distance to empty, average speed, trip timer, and an Integrated Trailer Brake Controller22 monitoring screen (5.7L V8 models). All this right where the driver needs it most: right in front of them
Automatic High Beams (AHB)38 are a safety system designed to help you see more clearly at night—without blinding other drivers. Designed to activate at speeds above 25 mph, AHB rely on an in-vehicle camera to help detect the headlights of oncoming vehicles and taillights of preceding vehicles, then automatically toggle between high and low beams accordingly to provide the appropriate amount of light. By using high beams more frequently, the system may allow earlier detection of pedestrians and obstacles.
38. Automatic High Beams operate at speeds above 25 mph. Factors such as a dirty windshield, weather, lighting and terrain limit effectiveness, requiring the driver to manually operate the high beams. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
22. The Integrated Trailer Brake Controller is an electronic system that operates in tandem with a properly equipped trailer with an electric braking system. It is designed to help the driver maintain trailer control by increasing or reducing trailer braking based on trailer weight. It is not a substitute for safe towing practices. Factors including speed, road conditions and driver input can all affect trailer braking control. See Owner’s Manual for additional limitations and details.
*MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $895 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius v, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $995 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,295 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,295 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Excludes taxes, license, title and available or regionally required equipment. The Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee in AL, AR, FL, GA, LA, MS, NC, OK, SC and TX will be higher. Actual dealer pric