2018 Toyota Yaris in Scottsboro, AL, Serving Albertville, Anniston, & Fort Payne
2018 TOYOTA YARIS
The 2018 Toyota Yaris from High Country Toyota in Scottsboro, AL – serving Albertville, Anniston, Fort Payne, Gadsden, Guntersville, and Madison – enhances your morning commute with modern style and intuitive technology. A sporty silhouette is unmistakably beautiful with standard features like daytime running lights and a rear window wiper. You’ll love cranking up the 1.5L 4-cylinder engine every morning, and you’ll really love having 35 MPG on the highway.1 The dashboard is focused on making your ride more enjoyable with easy-to-use technology right at your fingertips. Cozy fabric-lined seats keep you comfortable while you integrate your smartphone features with the wireless Bluetooth connection. The Entune Audio system includes a 6.1-inch touchscreen and advanced voice recognition so you can simply speak your commands for seamless control. A standard backup camera shows your projected path so you park with confidence every time.
Today is a great day to buy a new vehicle from High Country Toyota. We have great financing options and deals on new 2018 Toyota models you have to see to believe. Call to schedule your test drive today at 888-739-3256, or visit the showroom at 3011 South Broad Street, Scottsboro, AL 35769.
- Color-keyed outside mirrors
- Rear window wiper and defogger
- Day/night rearview mirror
Starting MSRP: $15,635
- Metallic interior accents with satin chrome interior door handles
- 15-in. machined alloy wheels and P175/65R15 tires
- Cruise control
Starting MSRP: $17,285
- Color-keyed outside door handles
- Intermittent single-pantograph wet-arm windshield wiper
- Power windows with driver-side auto down
Starting MSRP: $16,760
- Multi-reflector halogen headlights with chrome accents
- Tilt 3-spoke steering wheel with audio controls]
- Power-assisted ventilated front disc brakes; rear drum brakes and Star Safety System™
Starting MSRP: $17,660
- Projector-beam headlights with black sport trim and LED light bar accent
- Leather-trimmed shift lever
- 5-speed manual transmission
Starting MSRP: $18,260
Yaris is still just as unique as you are, with its stylish exterior and unmistakable, curvy silhouette that have undergone a refreshing transformation.
Yaris is quite fuel-friendly with its impressive EPA-estimated 36 highway mpg11 – helping you get more places far more efficiently.
Standard EntuneTM Audio 6.1-in. touch-screen
Standard EntuneTM Audio 6.1-in. touch-screen display with USB13 and Bluetooth28 connectivity helps get you to where you’re going more conveniently—and intuitively. This handy feature with all of its capabilities, like advanced voice recognition,22 makes it feel like there’s always a friend to guide you along your ride.
Yaris has nine airbags,27 which include a driver and front passenger Advanced Airbag System, driver and front passenger seat-mounted side airbags, a driver knee airbag, driver and front passenger seat-cushion airbags, and front and rear side curtain airbags.
1) MSRP excludes the Delivery, Processing, and Handling Fee of $885 for Cars (Yaris, Yaris iA, 86, Corolla, Corolla iM, Camry, Camry HV, Prius LB, Prius c, Prius v, Prius Prime, Mirai, Avalon, Avalon HV), $960 for Small/Medium Trucks, SUVs and Van (C-HR, RAV4, RAV4 HV, Highlander, Highlander HV, 4Runner, Sienna, Tacoma), $1,195 for Large SUVs (Sequoia, Land Cruiser), and $1,195 for Large Truck (Tundra). (Historically, vehicle manufacturers and distributors have charged a separate fee for processing, handling and delivering vehicles to dealerships. Toyota’s charge for these services is called the “Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee” and is based on the value of the processing, handling and delivery services Toyota provides as well as Toyota’s overall pricing structure. Toyota may make a profit on the Delivery, Processing and Handling Fee.) Actual dealer price will vary.
11) 2018 EPA-estimated city/highway mileage. Actual mileage will vary.
13) May not be compatible with all mobile phones, MP3/WMA players and like models.
13) Apps/services vary by phone/carrier; functionality depends on many factors. Select apps use large amounts of data; you are responsible for charges. Apps and services subject to change. See toyota.com/entune for details.
17) The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.
22) Advanced voice recognition capabilities vary by head unit.
27) All the airbag systems are Supplemental Restraint Systems. All airbags (if installed) are designed to inflate only under certain conditions and in certain types of severe collisions. To decrease the risk of injury from an inflating airbag, always wear seatbelts and sit upright in the middle of the seat as far back as possible. Do not put objects in front of an airbag or around the seatback. Do not use a rearward-facing child seat in any front passenger seat. See Owner’s Manual for further information/warnings.
28) The Bluetooth word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc., and any use of such marks by Toyota is under license. A compatible Bluetooth-enabled phone must first be paired. Phone performance depends on software, coverage and carrier.