High Country Toyota goes the extra mile for you! We offer Non Factory Warranty Forever®.
What is Non Factory Warranty Forever®? It’s simple: a real powertrain warranty that lasts as long as you own your car. When we say “forever,” we mean it! Your warranty lasts FOREVER!
- No warranty deductible: Non Factory Warranty Forever® pays 100% labor and parts costs at any dealership in the USA.
- NO maximum mileage! NO maximum ownership term! We really mean FOREVER!
- Never pay for expensive repairs again, simply complete the manufacturer’s recommended maintenance, and your vehicle is covered…FOREVER! All pre-owned vehicles receive a thorough mechanical and safety inspection; only after the vehicle passes inspection can it receive a true LIFETIME POWERTRAIN warranty with Non Factory Limited Warranty Forever®.
- You get peace of mind for as long as you own your car!
Get outstanding Non Factory LIFETIME COVERAGE of all major powertrain components:
- Engine parts and components including, but not limited to: engine block, internally lubricated parts, crankshaft, cam bearings, valve springs, cylinder heads, flywheel/flex plate, oil pans, timing belts, exhaust manifolds, fuel pump, and more!
- Turbochargers, superchargers, and other enhanced-engine parts and components.
- Transmission components for automatic and manual gearboxes.
- Transfer case components for 4×4 vehicles.
- Front-wheel drive components
- Rear-wheel drive components.
If you can’t return to High Country Toyota for your covered repairs or maintenance, you can avoid voiding your Non Factory Forever Warranty® by following these simple steps:
- Pick a licensed repair center or facility to perform the needed maintenance, since we do not provide a list of authorized dealers, the choice is purely your own.
- You are required to call each time for pre-authorization for maintenance performed at an outside facility. Simply call 1-800-810-8458 to get pre-authorized.
- Provide this information when you call for pre-authorization:
- Date of scheduled maintenance/repair appointment
- Name of licensed repair facility you will be using
- Type of maintenance that will be performed
- Current vehicle mileage
As long as you complete your vehicle’s recommended scheduled maintenance (see your Owner’s Manual) and follow these easy steps, your warranty will be upheld.
*Non-Factory Lifetime Limited Warranty, Good at Participating Dealerships